Friday, April 24, 2009

and you thought the last president was arrogant and condescending!


I heard on the news the other day that Barak has asked federal agency heads to think of ways to save money.


...

[Let that sink in for a few moments.]

...

Now. Does anyone else see how absurd that is?
The man just spent trillions of dollars, and plans to spend ten to fifteen trillion more during his presidency, and he is asking agency heads to come up with "cost-cutting" ideas. That's roughly analogous to me (average lower middle-class citizen) going out and buying three new homes and five new cars and then coming home and nagging my wife about finding ways to save money on the telephone bill!

I guess the man really does think that we are all just a bunch of slobbering, mouth-breathing idiots out here, huh?

I'll say one thing for the man: he's bold.
He's also arrogant and condescending, though, which kind of cancels out bold as a good trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment